My question of the day: What are five things that you hate about the trading card hobby.
1. Rude card store owners. I have never understood why they always treated me like a bother when I was spending my money in their store.
2. One of ones. I think they are ridiculous.
3. Topps Traded/Update. Its part of the set, but it isn’t. Aggravating for a Topps guy like me.
4. Packs of cards that are more than 20 dollars. I feel that this is missing the whole point of cards. They are meant to be a fun social experience, not a isolated treasure hunt.
5. Rookie Mania. I don’t hate this per se, I just think its kinda crazy to see a serial numbered card of Andrew Luck going for more than a Johnny Unitas rookie. It strikes me as a huge stock market, and I don’t like that.